Filed under: Jazz, Magic, FanHouse Exclusive
They already had someone better -- and considerably cheaper.
Two weeks into the season, Paul Millsap has made it clear that he is not just a replacement for Boozer at power forward in the Jazz lineup. He's an improvement.
Millsap more than proved his point in the last two days, scoring 46 points Tuesday when the Jazz came from 22 points down to win in Miami, then scoring 23 points when the Jazz erased an 18-point deficit to win in Orlando 104-94 Wednesday night.
"I'm not going to give myself too much credit at this point -- we have a long season ahead of us -- but I've been waiting a long time for this chance to come,'' Millsap told FanHouse Wednesday night before the Jazz played the Magic in Orlando. "There were no doubts in my mind that I was ready to do well. I think everyone here knew that.''
Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments
Full story at http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/11/10/paul-millsap-not-suprised-by-his-early-season-surge/
No comments:
Post a Comment